Friday, October 12, 2007

New Post (finally)

Jason, Dad, Zac and Whitney

This is our "plug" for the new Vicks Vapor tissues. Dad can't seem to get enough.

Pregnancy and Pickles go hand-in-hand

Kids playing during General Conference

Kevin hard at work

Brooklyn and Kori

Hi. This is KK here at Mom and Dad's house and I have decided to update their blog. I am sure all of you are tired of the same post - I know I am! Kevin...you're next so don't get too comfortable! And Kerry you won't be too far after Kevin.
Mom and Dad are off "The Mountain". The mission was a success and now they are back in retirement mode. Retirement mode = babysitting grandkids and traveling. They got a new calling in the ward teaching Temple Prep classes. They have also been asked to help give tours at the new Twin Falls Temple Open House sometime in April. I am sure once the temple gets built they will be working there frequently. Dad is the stake Ham Radio dude. Mom still spends countless hours in extraction work.
The house is decked out for Halloween as usual. The grandkids all enjoy playing games in the graveyard. Weird if you ask me, but they love it.
Dad works out in the garage quite a bit. He is making M&M dispensers to sell online. Pretty cool. Mom gets roped into painting them. Dad has been driving potato truck for the harvest. He drives every day for about 5-8 hours. Today is his last day.
Mom cooks for all the kids when we come. She makes chilli and scones, and delicious potato soup. I think I gain 15 pounds each meal. Tomorrow she is going to make homemade French fries with all the potatoes from dads truck. I can't wait :)
Well...I guess we had better add some pictures to the update.

4 comments:

Craig said...

Hey Kake, Thanks for updating the Mom & Dad Blog. You have certainly made me a little home sick, well, other than the hornet thing in the motor home.
the video of kevakin and walker was pretty cool. when creesh saw the klenex in the nose with dad she thought it was me.

Unknown said...

KK thanks for the update! I need to go over and help mom update theirs this week! Good seeing you all Sunday! Love ya

Kindall Klan said...

how fun! glad to see new news! :)

and uncle floy, I *LOVE* those new tissues too!!!! :)

OMA AND OPA said...

Yard looks good! Happy Halloween if there is one. Floy, I love those tissues too! Thanks for sharing RaeDean.
love ya